NNZ at the Fruit Logistica 2018: “Taste the diversity of our fresh produce packaging”
Date: 12 February 2018
At the Fruit Logistica, held 7-9 February 2018 in Berlin, Germany, NNZ treated its visitors with a wide choice of packaging for fresh produce and delicious fresh produce based snacks!
Next to the broad portfolio on display, our latest product introductions received much attention:
Meal solutions packs and cooking in the pack:
- Carry-Box, innovative cardboard bag with film windows for retail packaging of meal ingredients for Curry, Lasagna, Tomato soup etc.
- Aluminum trays, know from its use in catering is finding its way to the supermarkets as oven-able (hot air and microwave) pack for peppers and small potatoes.
- Folio-Fresh® vacuum film bag with red beet cooked in the bag, ready for use.
Packs for snacking fresh produce:
- Multi-Tray PET Cans, with the appearance of a soft drink can, this combination of a transparent can and lid was considered by many a perfect distinctive retail pack for berries and tomatoes. And of course, the lid can be designed to allow for stacking packs on the shelf.
- Multi Tray PP Bucket, appealed with its colorful print and fits the trend for larger packs for snack fresh produce.
- Tiny-Smart, commercialized for berries at McDonalds in Scandinavia fits a handful of berries. Complemented with a retail ready display this pack type was considered a refreshing and joy full pack.
Compostable, biodegradable, recyclable, and/or re-usable packs:
- Bio Paper-Vento®, a sustainable, next generation of Paper-Vento® which is 100% compostable, biodegradable and recyclable, also using water based inks.
- Kiw-bee, with its Frisbee bottom and a lid designed to fit 6 kiwi’s the pack received much attention as a distinctive retail pack, with additional re-use benefits. The lid can be designed to your wishes to fit any other type of fresh produce.
- Earth Cycle tray, appealed to the audience for its sustainable pulp tray with its option for top sealing.
- Apple-Set, a fully recyclable and mono material cardboard tray which can hold and protect vulnerable fresh produce such as apples and ready to eat kiwi’s, pomegranate, avocado’s etc.
This annual event is an excellent meeting place for our customers, partners and employees!